vendredi 3 août 2012

Today my little fairy is 5...

My special daughter is 5 today - and she is not even here with me because she is on holidays with her Dad and her brother in Ireland. 5 years to the day - funny too because she was actually born on a Friday... in England, West Middlesex Hospital.

She was a perfect baby, born by elective caeserian (her brother had been an emergency one, I didn't want to renew that experience!)
Pearl... we had originally named her Lola when I was pregnant and at my 7th month we changed our minds because we knew we'd be moving to France and Lola was much too common and popular there... Pearl, what a beautiful name for a beautiful girl...

Pearl was adored from day one and i was so happy to have had my boy and my girl, both healthy and gorgeous... 2 years later, on the 21st July 2009, Pearl was diagnosed with autism, and it was the start of a long and hard road, paved also with lots of really funky moments...

Stay tuned, I'll be back with the story.

Happy Birthday my little Fairy, I love you to bits!!!



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire